I found a new #vegan dish I love to eat. My vegan spaghetti and meat sauce is my favorite vegan dish I've personally made so far. This dish equally tied to my homemade herb garlic bread is a big one bursting with flavor. When I made this dish I ate this for lunch and dinner and had seconds. That's how good it is!
I paired the perfect vegan meats using #fieldroastsausage and #beyondmeat sausage. On top of that, l chose a healthier noodle alternative for my pasta. In fact, I prefer to consume lentil or chickpea noodles instead of traditional noodles at the grocery stores. This type of noodle is a healthier alternative packed with protein, fiber and iron. Let's not forget to add fresh herbs to your sauce. The key is to bake your pasta, people. And, it's all about flavor!
The second day, I reheated my spaghetti in the oven and had a mouth orgasm. The cheese melted perfectly after baking again the second time. Now, I am not a huge cheese lover so I went light on the cheese I added throughout my pasta and on top. However, if you are a cheese fanatic have it!
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
Vegan Garlic Herb Bread Coming Soon!
Feel free to subscribe to my Website and YouTube channel to stay up to date with my latest recipe videos.
► I N G R E D I E N T S ◄
4 Jars of Organic Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti Noodles (2 boxes of Ancient Harvest POW! )
Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage
Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage
1 Pack of Baby Bella Mushrooms
So Delicious Mozzarella Cheese
Follow Your Heart Parmesan Cheese
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 Sweet Vidalia Onions
1 Large Shallot
Handful Fresh Basil
Grapeseed Oil (Oil of choice)
► D I R E C T I O N S ◄
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Pour 4 jars of tomato sauce in a large pot. Cook on medium low heat and stir frequently.
3. In tomato sauce add fresh Basil, 1 tsp of Oregano, 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning, 1 tsp of Garlic powder, 3 Tbsp of Date Sugar, lightly season with sea salt.
4. Dice 2 onions, 1 bell pepper, 1 large shallot and a handful of basil.
5. Saute 1 1/2 of the onion, 3/4th of the bell pepper and shallots in a skillet. Once translucent add to tomato sauce.
6. Saute 3 Beyond Meat Sausages and the rest of the onions, bell peppers, and shallots.
7. Slice Field Roast sausage then saute with mushrooms. Combine with Beyond Meat sausage, onions and peppers.
8. Cook noodles according to package. Drain.
9. Mix tomato sauce, vegan sausage, and noodles in pan.
10. Add cheeses throughout and on top of spaghetti mixture.
11. Bake for 25 minutes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Give this a try ----> I've always used pepperoni in my spaghetti. It is truly the best. Try adding vegan pepperoni on top and let that bake in the oven. Thank me later ;)
► C O N N E C T W I T H M E ◄
• BLOG → http://www.iamtiffanyshanell.com/
• INSTAGRAM → https://www.instagram.com/iamtiffanyshanell/
• FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/IAmTiffanyShanell/
• TWITTER → https://twitter.com/iamtiffanytv
• SNAPCHAT → @iAmTiffanyTV