This is my first time wearing clip-ins! I collaborated with Sassina Hair to try out their natural hair clip-ins. I must say for this being my first time wearing clip-ins I have been missing out! Clip-ins are quick and easy to install especially if you are short on time and have a hectic schedule. Clip-ins are great no matter what length your hair is as long as you know the proper technique to blend your hair with the clip-ins.
I wanted to make sure I blended my hair well and used a protective style under my clip-ins to secure my ends and protect my strands. I am going to show you the protective style I used, how I installed and blended my hair to create a longer natural kinky curly look.
- Quick Step by Step Guide -
1) The first thing you want to do is dye the clip-ins to the color of your hair to ensure it blends well. I used the color 1B to match my hair perfectly. Keep in mind you may have to touch up the color of your clip-ins especially if you plan on wearing frequently.
2) Wash and condition your hair and the clip-ins
3) Use a protective style to protect your hair especially if you're dealing with harsh weather in your area (watch video below to see how I protected my hair).
4) Add clips in to hair and blend using my "Tuck Method"
5) Flaunt your style boo! ;)
Watch my step by step tutorial on adding and blending clip-ins on natural hair featuring clips-ins provided by Sassina Hair.
Interested in trying out these clip-ins?!
SAVE $$ -- Use Discount Code: "WRTiffany"
Buy Hair Here -- https://www.sassinahair.com/
◄ H A I R I N F O R M A T I O N ►
Hair Material: 100% virgin human hair
Hair length: 16inches Hair weight:120grams/set
Hair style: Kinky Curly 3C/4A Hair Pieces:
Hair Pieces: 7 Pieces With 17 Clips Attached
One - 8inch Wide Weft - 4 Clips Per Weft
Two - 6inch Wide Weft - 3 Clips Per Weft
Three - 4inch Wide Weft - 2 Clips Per Weft
One - 2inch Wide Weft - 1 Clips Per Weft
Sassina Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org